The Digital and Marketing Nexus (MKT512)
This course seeks to provide students with practical, real-world experience of technologies meeting the demands of such connected consumers and utilises a project-based approach to promote active and deeper learning of the unfolding opportunities at the Digital and Marketing nexus.
The Digital and Marketing Nexus
Successful Digital Marketing incorporates a wide range of platforms, technologies, processes, strategies and tactics in order to deliver ever more personalised and real-time experiences with consumers. Through Information Communications Technology (ICT), today’s consumer is now more engaged, embedded, empowered and emboldened, often as key contributors and co-creators of value and experience.
Teaching & Learning Plan
- Week 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)
- Week 2: The Digital Consumer and Digital Personas – A Platforms Perspective
- Week 3: Campaigns for the Digital and Social Customer
- Week 4: Test and Learn – Managing Digital Marketing
- Week 5: Completion of Class Test and Direction Toward Strategy Development
- Week 6: Designing Digital Experiences and the Social Phenomenon
- Week 7: Digital Marketing Models, Planning and Strategy
- Week 8 SEO guest lecture (Daniel Hsu) and Assignment Scrum
- Week 9: Industry Week Engagement
- Week 10: Data Driven Marketing
- Week 11: Solution Development and Communications Strategy
- Week 12: Solutions Review: Video Explainers Sharing Competitive Advantage
Other Digital Marketing Courses
Digital Marketing Communications (MKT741)
This course provides learners with practical and real-world examples of marketing technologies meeting the demands of such connected consumers.
Digital Marketing Communications (MKT735)
This course examines the digital marketing context. When the tools of marketing change, marketing strategies and marketers must evolve too.
MSc Biz Development & Innov
Digital Marketing Communications (Short Course & CPD)
This course supports adaptive practice for potential or current marketers as they navigate the digital transformation of the marketing function.
Postgraduate Short Course & CPD
“If we teach today’s students as we taught yesterday’s, we rob them of tomorrow” – John Dewey